We do not believe it is safe to sell safety equipment unless it has been fitted correctly and professionally instore. If you would like to purchase one of these hats please call the shop on 01489 783616 to make an appointment and one of our team would be happy to help.
The Gatehouse HS1-V Vented Jockey Skull Hat is manufactured to the very highest safety standards, made with a reinforced carbon shell with a high density full cover EPS shock absorbing liner designed to improve side impact protection and limits helmet deformation upon impact. The new HS1-V by Gatehouse is made with vents to give the rider the benefit of air circulation, aiding in keeping the head cool. The riding hat also features a four point padded harness with an Aegis anti-bacterial lining for extra rider comfort. Complete with a smart leather quick-release buckle and easy strap adjustment for a secure and comfortable fit. Certified to SNELL E2016 and F1163-15 safety standards meaning it offers extra protection, this riding hat has been tested to simulate a secondary impact, making it particularly popular with eventers. The hat is also provided in a smart, padded storage bag.
Available in Black and Silver.
For further advice please speak to our experts who would be happy to help.
• Twin front and twin rear tri-flow ventilation points
• Advanced fibre-reinforced plastic and carbon fibre composite (FRP + CF) construction
• Expanded polystyrene (EPS) shock absorbing lining
• Polyester comfort lining
• Quick release buckle and easy strap adjustment
• Snell E2016 and ASTM F1163-15 compliant, certified by BSI and SEI
• CE marked to the requirements of the EU Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425