The iconic Chasseur, a handcrafted premium neoprene lined zip wellington boot, is instantly recognizable. Available in a choice of 8 calf fittings for an almost bespoke fit. Aramid fibre reinforcement to the front for extra protection against abrasion, rugged waterproof Riri Aquazip and snap button for fastening. Insulating 3mm neoprene lining for comfortable winter wear. Shock-absorbing, insulating, all-terrain outsole sole with reinforced shank for better arch support.
Please note that Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a long life for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do become a little damp when wearing.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Choice of thirteen calf fittings
- Full length waterproof Riri AQUAzip zip for easy on and off
- Reinforced with aramid fibres for extra protection
- Dual-density, shock-absorbing sole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- 3mm neoprene lining for warmth